QDMAs Code of Conduct|
"This is where it all begins...."
"....the rest is up to you". - Dr. Bob Warren
- Members should know and obey all hunting rules and regulations. Any conviction for the willful violation of a game law will result in expulsion from the QDMA.
- Members should learn as much as possible about wildlife management, hunting and hunting ethics.
- Members should act in a manner which would bring credit to deer hunting and the QDMA.
- Members should foster good relations among hunters by setting an example as responsible hunters.
- Members should participate in hunter education and safety courses and encourage other hunters to do the same.
- Members should respect the activities of other hunters, landowners and the general public.
- Members should support the objectives of the QDMA.
- Members should adopt the Code of Conduct.
Web Page Contact: Boyd Wiltse, Secretary Mid-Michigan Branch QDMATelephone: 1-810-231-9560
The QDMA Logo shown above is Trademarked and may not be used without written permission from QDMA National Headquarters (call 1-800-209-3337).