|| Mid-Michigan Branch|
Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA)
http://www.qdma.net will redirect you to this website sponsored by the Mid-Michigan Branch!
QDMA Mission Statement:
The Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA) is a non-profit wildlife conservation organization dedicated to promoting sustainable, high quality white-tailed deer populations, wildlife habitats, and ethical hunting experiences through education, research, and management in partnership with hunters, landowners, natural resource professionals, and the public.
Click here for QDMA history, what QDMA promotes, objectives & membership benefits.
Six good reasons to join QDMA Click here
Seven good reasons to form Michigan QDM cooperatives Click here
It's Here! Ed Spinazzola Ultimate Deer Food Plots "Video" Click here for ordering instructions.
Extra, Extra - "Ultimate Deer Food Plots Book"
The much awaited newly expanded and updated book can now be ordered. Click here for details & ordering instructions.
Click here for food plot article covering brassicas and other plants!
And for ordering our special seed mixes, Click here
Hot Topics and Events
days til the start of the 2014 archery deer hunting season!
- The 2013 Mid-Michigan Branch QDMA general membership meetings will be held at Jay's in Clare in the Outback Room, starting at noon on Saturday for the following dates: January 12, 2013, April 13, 2013, July 20, 2013 and October 13, 2013.
Meeting dates for the rest of 2012 are: July 21 and October 13.
Let's offer congratulations to the new Mid-Michigan Branch Board of Directors elected at the January 14, 2012 membership meeting. Click here
- Click here for the new Michigan QDMA State Chapter website (www.michiganqdma.com).
- MDNR State QDM Procedure
Click here (PDF file).
For complete list of links to MDNR White-tailed Deer Publications Click here.
- Antler Point Restrictions - MDNR Map and Charts
- Click here for DNR Deer Management History in Michigan
- Interested in Ultimate Land Management, and taking advantage of government programs that pay for habitat improvement, Click here for Tony LaPratt's web site.
- Interested in Whitetail Habitat Solutions Click here for Jeff Sturgis web site.
- For donating venison and/or signing-up for Michigan Sportsman Against Hunger membership click on this web site
Michigan Sportsmen Against Hunger
- Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD)
- Adobe Reader is required to open PDF files. Click here for free software download.
Click here for National QDMA Website
Complete Branch Listing Click here
Adobe Reader is required to open any links in PDF file format
Click here for free software download.
Web Page Contact: Boyd Wiltse
The QDMA Logo shown above is Trade-marked and may not be used without written permission from QDMA National Headquarters (call 1-800-209-3337).