Antler Point Restrictions - MDNR Map and Charts |
An Explanation of Quality Deer Management
Buck Fawn (Button Buck)Proposal
Identification of Fawns and Does
Statewide QDM Proposal - Feb 9, 2000 NRC Mtg
- QDM Five-Year Demonstration Proposals
DMU 107 Survey Results of 2/6/2000 Townhall Mtg at Jay's Sporting Goods
- DMU 118 (Old DMU 107) Annual QDM Demonstartion Reports Below:
Deer Management Links
Deer Management Techniques
Deer Management in Michigan - 2001 - Part 1 Buck Management - March 7, 2001 MDNR presentation.
1999 Deer Density by MI DMU
DNR Charts - Antler points by Eco-region
Deer Herd Management Tips
Ed's 98 Deer Survey Results
Ed's 97 Deer Survey Results
Habitat Management - Food Plots!!!
Is Protecting Spikes Unnecessary In The U.P.?
Some Michigan Deer History / Restoration
Private land hunting experiences on public land
QDM A Personal Experience
QDM Keep Your Standards High
Deer Management on Mark Nordin Property
QDM Remains Strong in Michigan & DMU 107
The Quality Land Quality Deer Connection
QDMA Membership Application
QDMA Member Code of Conduct
"The Ultimate Manager"
White-tailed Deer yield table / mgmt programs
How Old is that Deer?
- Five Rivers Branch Workshop, Saturday April 13, Jackson County Outdoor Club located on Hart Rd., 1/2 mile East of US-127 -
Click here for details.
- Montcalm Branch meeting on Thursday, April 18, 2002, 6:30 pm, At the Stanton Elementary School, M-66 North of Stanton, MI.
Click here for flyer.
- Eaton County Branch Kick-off function on Saturday, April 6, 2002 at 1:00 p.m. at the Eaton County Fairgrounds in Kardel Hall.
Click here for flyer.
- Thumb Area Branch 2nd Annual, Saturday, March 23, 2002, Ubly Fox Hunters Club. Click here for details
- MSU Extension - 2002 Deer Management Workshops. And Press Release Click here for March 23, 2002 Alpena flyer.
- February 9, 2002 Townhall meeting at Jay's Sporting Goods, Clare, MI to obtain feedback on the DMU 118 (Old DMU 107) 3-Antler Points on one side experiment.
- QDMA Thumb Area Branch Meeting, Foodplot Workshop, 3D Shoot at the Tuscola County Archers, Sunday, April 29, 2001, 9AM - 4PM. Click here for flyer
- February 24, 2001 Reed City educational workshop Click here for details
- January 27, 2001 Thumb Area QDMA Short course Click here for flyer and Click here for agenda
- September 16, 2000 Educational Seminar Agenda
- Central Upper Peninsula Branch QDM Workshop, Monday, June 12th, 6 PM at Sydneys Restaurant in Munising, MI
- Wednesday, May 31, 6 PM, Quality Deer Management Workshop / Town Meeting, Oakland County Sportsman Club
- Saturday, April 15, QDM Short Course, Harbor View Marina, 400 S. Rath Ave, Ludington, Click here for details
- April 8, 2000 Michigan Conservation Foundation, Cadillac, QDM Workshop & Foodplot
- Button/Fawn Buck Proposal - March 8, 2000 NRC Meeting
- March 4, 2000, 6 PM, QDM Workshop, Tuscola County Archers, Caro
- Statewide QDM Proposal - Feb 9, 2000 NRC Mtg
Click here for DMU 107 Survey Results of 2/6/2000 Townhall Mtg at Jay's Sporting Goods
- September 18, 1999 QDM seminar agenda and DMU 107 facts
Educational Seminar & Raffle Ticket schedule
- July 13 & Aug 14, 1999 QDM Workshops in Caro & Ubly, MI
- May 22, 1999 QDM Workshop in Sandusky, MI
- Branch Exhibit at the Feb 12-14, 1999 Deer Spectacular
- Jan 30, 1999, Scottville, MI, QDM Seminar
- Jan 16, 1999 Minden City Meeting for DMU 124
- Deer Check Station, Nov 12 and Dec 10, 1998 at Jay's Sporting Goods
- Sep 12, 1998 QDMA Educational Seminar Agenda
- 1998 Quality Deer Management Proposal for DMU 107, Links to Detail and Pertinent Letters & 1999 Up-date